She is highly organised, professional, a good listener, creative thinker, shows initiative, collaborative and enjoys solving problems.
Sascha Dutta BSc (Hons) DipM, MCIM, Chartered Marketer is an Independent Marketing & Social Media Consultant offering tailored marketing & social media expertise to help you achieve your objectives and grow your business. She has proven experience in building brands, developing concepts & ideas and delivering fully integrated campaigns that deliver results.
She is passionate about marketing and keeps her knowledge up-to-date through her Chartered Continued Professional Development (CPD) Programme. Sascha has over 15 years experience working in Marketing for a range of small to global blue chip companies including Coca-Cola, Pepsico, Henkel, Shell International and Muller Dairy, as well as voluntary charity work for Young Enterprise, CIM and NCT. She has worked in both the UK and Europe.
Sascha is a Chartered Marketer with a BSc (Hons) in International Management & German from the University of Bath and the CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing. More recently she has completed the Google Squared Online Digital Marketing Leadership Qualification and the Digital Mums Advanced Diploma in Strategic Social Media Marketing, where she worked with a live client for 6 months as part of the training.
She speaks fluent German, excellent French and basic Italian.
Areas of expertise:
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Marketing Communications
- Brand Management
- New Product Development (NPD)
- Re-launching or Repositioning Brands
- Consumer & Market Insight
- Digital Marketing Strategy
Experience & Qualifications:
- Chartered Marketer since 2000 with a BSc (Hons) in International Management & German from the University of Bath, CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing, Google Squared Online Digital Marketing Leadership Qualification and Digital Mums Advanced Diploma in Strategic Social Media Marketing
- Sector expertise in Food & Drink, DIY, Recruitment, Babies & Children and Charity in both B2B and B2C
Not just accepting the status quo, but asking the right questions to help you get the best results for your business
Find the most efficient and cost effective ways to grow your business and maximise your ROI
Independent and not working for any Agency or 3rd party so can be truthful and offer impartial advice
Use insights, marketing knowledge and logical thinking to offer sound advice to help your business grow